HOPE stands for Helping Other Parents Expecting, a charity initiative from WABI BABY. When sterilizer units are returned – some brand new, some very gently used, and some in need of a simple repair – WABI BABY has chosen to either give out these units for charity or selling it at discounted price for just to help out some parents with kids that has medical needs. As we only give the absolute best to our customers, we ensure that these refurbished units are in excellent condition before we send them out.
We want to reach out to, and help, a demographic struggling to make ends meet. We understand that new babies add a lot of stress to an already difficult financial situation. WABI BABY believes that keeping your baby healthy and happy is a priority, no matter your financial situation.
As supplies are limited, Our Let’s H.O.P.E. Program uses an application process to find homes for these units. Those looking to receive a WABI BABY unit can apply themselves, or be nominated for a friend or family member. As we look out for the best interest of all involved, we look for specific qualifications from our applicants. These qualifiers can include, but aren’t limited to:
• Low-Income Families, with combined household income below the national poverty line
• Families/Mothers currently enrolled in WIC Benefits
• Residents of the United States, with preference given to those in the Dallas-Ft Worth Metroplex
• Residents of the lower 48 United States only.
The Application Process:
1. Submit Your Application (anytime)
2. Applications Reviewed by WABI BABY (first week of every month)
3. Recipients Chosen and Contacted (first week of every month)
4. Recipients pick up WABI BABY units at nearby location (Photo ID is required)To apply for a free WABI BABY sterilization unit, or to nominate a friend or family member to receive one, please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Would you like to help our Let’s H.O.P.E. program? We are looking for churches, stores, or companies who are willing to be an easy and convenient pick-up point for these units. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org